Wednesday, November 16, 2011

November 1: "Dance is the hidden language of the soul."

Today was the first time I had met her father and brother. Usually when I come over Kay is home either her mom and sister are home or they pop in while I am there. Her Dad was very pleasent and seemed interested in what Kay and I were going to be working on that day, asking questions.

While we were working on dancing her brother had come in the room to tell Kayla they were going to be leaving and talking a walk around the block with the dog. From what I noticed, the family often informs Kay when they are going in and out, what they are doing, and tell them they are leaving from the back door. I believe this is so she doesn’t get started when she hears them leave or come back and can expect when they will be returning. Which means for Kay she needs to be prompted when to expect things in order to control her behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment